In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition PDF Free Download.
100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology presents 100 commonly seen obstetric and gynaecological scenarios. The patient’s history, examination and initial investigations are presented along with questions on the diagnosis and management of each case. The answer includes a detailed discussion on each topic, providing an essential revision aid as well as a practical guide for junior clinicians. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF.
Making clinical decisions is one of the most challenging and difficult parts of training to become a doctor. These cases will teach medics and medical students to recognize important obstetric and gynaecological conditions and help them develop their diagnostic and management skills.
Features of 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition.
Here are important features of this book:
- Presents succinct case studies in an easy-to-read format, listing patient history, examination, and investigations
- Includes questions at the end of each case, prompting readers to consider their options for diagnosis, investigation, and management
- Provides answers that guide readers through the clinician’s sequence of thoughts and actions
- Covers a broad range of common conditions, from the abnormal smear to peripartum collapse, together with more unusual cases
- Features illustrations, information boxes, and key point summaries to reinforce learning
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF:
1. General gynaecology
2. Emergency gynaecology
3. Early pregnancy
4. General obstetrics
5. Peripartum care and obstetric emergencies
6. Family planning and sexual health
Author(s) of 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition.
- Cecilia Bottomley, Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust, London, UK
- Janice Rymer, Dean of Undergraduate Medicine and Professor of Gynaecology, King’s College London School of Medicine, London, UK.
Download Free Pdf of 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition.
You can download 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.