In this Article, we are sharing the review and free Pdf file of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery (Vol.2), which you can download from the link below.
Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery is an award-winning medical textbook on surgery. It is the proud recipient of the British Medical Association (BMA) Medical Book Awards 2014. This surgery textbook has remained the most favourite and desired book for final year medical undergraduates, surgery residents and professionals for decades and has successfully sold a whopping 1 million+ copies around the world.
If you are not aware, the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition has been authored by world-class surgeons and an expert team of editors (with a medical background) and illustrators who left no coin unturned to meet the demands and challenges of the contemporary surgical practice. This latest edition retains all of its praiseworthy features from its previous publications and also offers updated material based on the current trends and practices in the field of surgery.
Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery Description.
Bailey & Love is the world famous textbook of surgery. Its comprehensive coverage includes the scientific basis of surgical practice, investigation, diagnosis, and pre-operative care. Trauma and Orthopaedics are included, as are the subspecialties of plastic and reconstructive, head and neck, cardiothoracic and vascular, abdominal and genitourinary surgery. The user-friendly format includes photographs, line diagrams, learning objectives, summary boxes, biographical footnotes, memorable anecdotes and full-colour page design. This book’s reputation for unambiguous advice makes it the first point of reference for student and practising surgeons worldwide.
Key Features of Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery PDF
Below are the most important features of the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition:
- The content structure is very user-friendly and easy-to-understand. It offers its reader summary boxes, tables containing high-yield surgery facts and beautifully crafted diagrams that make study sessions productive and leveraging.
- 700+ high-definition and full-colour illustrations that depict the true art of surgical practice.
- A comprehensive and up-to-date text that has undergone many revisions for taking its final shape.
- New chapters have also been included that include bariatric (a procedure to treat obesity) surgery, patient safety, and day care surgery.
- Great effort has been made to deliver a writing style that is clear, concise, and easy to understand. You will find smaller paragraphs and a writing style which makes learning easy no matter your country of nationality.
- Retains it’s celebrated all-embracing coverage of surgery, from surgery of the neonate through to conditions of the elderly.
- Expanded coverage of imaging and image-guided surgery.
- Fully updated and including new developments in the biosciences and tissue engineering.
- Features footnotes, summary boxes, tables, clear illustrations, reading lists, and anecdotes to enhance its memorable style.
- Renowned as a superb and unique collection of surgical knowledge.
Table of Content Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery.
Below is the detailed table of contents offered in the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition PDF:
- PART ONE: Principles
- PART TWO: Investigation and Diagnosis
- PART THREE: Perioperative care
- PART FOUR: Trauma
- PART FIVE: Elective Orthopaedics
- PART SIX: Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- PART SEVEN: Head and Neck
- PART EIGHT: Breast and Endocrine
- PART NINE: Cardiothoracic
- PART TEN: Vascular
- PART ELEVEN: Abdominal
- PART TWELVE: Genitourinary
- PART THIRTEEN: Transplantation
Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery Volume-2 27th Edition Free PDF Download.
You can download the Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery Volume-2 27th Edition by links given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.