In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy PDF which includes:
- BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX).
- BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS).
- BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 3 PDF (HEAD, NECK, AND BRAIN).
- BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF.
BD Chaurasia is considered the bible of Anatomy. Anatomy is one of the weirdest subjects in the first year of MBBS. But on the contrary, its fun filled with exploration of how the human body works. In MBBS First year, Anatomy comes as one of the subjects. There are many books for Anatomy one can read, but BD Chaurasia is still considered the best book of Anatomy. Download BD Chaurasia PDF Book for free below in ebook format.
- 1 Overview Of BD Chaurasia.
- 2 Features of BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy PDF.
- 3 Download Free Pdf of BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy – All 3 Volumes PDF and Handbook of General Anatomy PDF.
- 4 BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
- 5 BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
- 6 BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 3 PDF (HEAD, NECK, AND BRAIN)
- 7 BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF.
Overview Of BD Chaurasia.
The book has received numerous updates since it was first launched, creating a new volume every time it is updated. New images and texts are added, however, the basic content has somehow been unchanged. You can always opt for other books, but in India, even the top colleges follow it.
Features of BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy PDF.
Here are some of the features of the first volume of this anatomy book:
- The first and foremost thing about this book is that it is one of the most of the detailed book. As this single volume out of three is only about upper limb and thorax.
- Only two units i.e upper limb and thorax are covered in 456 pages which shows that it is a very detailed book.
- This human anatomy book is written by BD Chaurasia, who is a well-known anatomy author for this book as well as general anatomy handbook.
- There are multiple additions to this human anatomy book which means that this is a frequently updated book.
- There is best anatomy illustration including dissections that makes it easy for students to learn the gross anatomy.
- Suitable for the Students of Medicine
This book is very useful and suitable for the students studying in the field of medicine. Human anatomy is one of the most important subjects for students of medical colleges. Since there is a dearth of high quality books on the subject with an easy to understand language, B. D. Chaurasiya has compiled this comprehensive book on the matter of human anatomy. ‘B. D. Chaurasiya’s Human Anatomy: Vol 1: Upper Limb Throax’ basically deals with a certain part of the human anatomical structure. The book aims on giving the students a deeper knowledge of the subject in a consolidated manner.
- Different and Unique
Unlike most of the other books in the market that are more like journals and seem a tad difficult to understand, this book is more about explaining the concepts to the students and is completely user-oriented. Mr. Chaurasiya happens to be one of the best authors on human anatomy and in this book, he has given all the little insights that are necessary for the student to understand the human body in an effective manner. In these regards, this book is very unique because it has been authored by a very renowned person in the field.
- Vast Portion Covered
This book covers a vast portion of the upper body anatomy. It comprises of highly detailed and well-versed chapters on the bones of upper limbs as well as the pectoral region, scapular region, the forearm and the anatomy of the hand, joints of upper limbs and so on. Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on the wall of thorax, thoracic cavity and the pleura, pericardium and the heart. Because of these reasons, the book becomes a one-source of knowledge for medical students studying the human anatomy.
- Suggestions for those studying anatomy in the first year of MBBS includes the following:
- Watch Acland videos and compare with your book.
- Stick to BD Chaurasia, it’s bible for MBBS anatomy.
- Make notes every time you dissect or learn from the cadaver.
- Learn to make more of diagrams, examiners mostly stick to your presentation rather than your content, so a couple of diagrams and charts can help you win the race.
- Don’t ever miss Cadaver dissection, you might not get the opportunity again in life.
About the Author
This book has been authored by Dr B. D. Chaurasiya. He is an Indian doctor and an educationist. Dr Chaurasiya has written many books to date. Some of his most significant books are the Handbook of General Anatomy and Human Anatomy for Dental Students: Regional and Applied Anatomy, Clinical Applications, Dissection.
Download Free Pdf of BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy – All 3 Volumes PDF and Handbook of General Anatomy PDF.
You can download BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy – All 3 Volumes Pdf and Handbook of General Anatomy PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
B. D. Chaurasiya’s Human Anatomy: Vol 1: Upper Limb Throax’ basically deals with a certain part of the human anatomical structure. The book aims at giving the students a deeper knowledge of the subject in a consolidated manner.
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
Human Anatomy Volume 2 has information regarding both Regional and Applied, and Dissection and Clinical. It covers medical problems in areas like the lower limb, abdomen and pelvis. The book is essential to both students and professionals.
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 3 PDF (HEAD, NECK, AND BRAIN)
Human Anatomy Volume 3 is a comprehensive book for students and professionals in the medical field. The contents include Regional and Applied, and Dissection and Clinical. The book concentrates on the areas of the head-neck and the brain.
Hello Medicos, We are Constantly Motivated to Provide You with the Best Medical Standard Ebooks to Enhance your Learning Experience.
Download The Other Best Standard Book of Anatomy.
BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF.
This handbook of general anatomy has been written to meet the requirements of students who are newly admitted to medical colleges. It thoroughly introduces the greater part of medical terminology as well as the various structures which constitute the human body. On account of the late admissions and the shorter time now available for teaching anatomy, the coverage of general anatomy seems to suffer maximum. Since it lays down the foundation of the entire subject of medicine it was felt necessary to produce a short simple and comprehensive handbook on this neglected though an important aspect of the subject. It has been written in a simple language with the text classified in small parts to make it easier for the students to follow and remember. This will prove quite useful to the medical students.