We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition.
Prepare for success on the USMLE with this up-to-date resource! Offering current coverage of behavioural science, psychiatry, epidemiology, and related courses, this review book prepares you to rapidly recall key information on the mind-body relationship, and apply that knowledge on the day of the exam. Hundreds of USMLE-style questions with detailed answers and explanations help you prepare.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Features of BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition.
- Chapters cover the full range of behavioural science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
- Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
- This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
- More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
- Written in outline format for efficient review and study.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
Table of Contents:
- The beginning of life: pregnancy through preschool
- School-age, adolescence, special issues of development, and adulthood
- Ageing, death, and bereavement
- Genetics, anatomy, and biochemistry of behaviour
- Biological assessment of patients with psychiatric symptoms
- Psychoanalytic theory and defence mechanisms
- Learning theory
- Clinical assessment of patients with behavioural symptoms
- Substance-related disorders
- Normal sleep and sleep disorders
- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders
- Depressive disorders and bipolar and related disorders
- Anxiety disorders, somatic disorders, and related conditions
- Neurocognitive, personality, dissociative, and eating disorders
- Psychiatric disorders in children
- Biologic therapies: psychopharmacology
- Psychological therapies
- The family, culture, and illness
- Aggression and abuse
- The physician-patient relationship
- Psychosomatic medicine
- Legal and ethical issues in medicine
- Health care in the United States
- Medical epidemiology
- Statistical analyses.
BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition PDF Download.
You can download BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.