We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS General Surgery.
Designed for medical students preparing for USMLE Step 2 and course exams. The format is structured to help you recall and review important information. You can drastically reduce the time you spend reviewing and preparing for Surgery clerkship and the USMLE Step 2.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Features of BRS General Surgery.
- A broad range of clinical topics relevant to the practice of general surgery is covered, with a major focus on gastrointestinal diseases.
- Associated topics such as wound healing, immunology and transplantation, and surgical infections are also covered.
- A useful feature is a series of case presentations which serve as miniature review tests at the end of each chapter. These help to provide detail and cohesion. It is regrettable that the remainder of the book was not written in this format.
Table of Contents
1. Anesthesiology 3
2. Surgical Complications 23
3. Surgical Nutrition 51
4. Surgical Infections 73
5. Wound Healing and Plastic Surgery 91
6. Immunology and Transplantation 111
7. Fluids, Electrolytes, and Critical Care 135
8. Trauma and Burns 163
9. Acute Abdominal Pain 191
10. Hernias and Lesions of the Abdominal Wall 219
11. The Esophagus 237
12. Stomach and Duodenum 261
13. Small Bowel and Appendix 291
14. Colon, Rectum, and Anus 317
15. Liver 343
16. The Biliary Tract 371
17. Pancreas and Spleen 403
18. Breast 431
19. Thyroid and Parathyroid 459
20. Adrenal Gland 479
21. Skin Cancer and Soft Tissue Sarcomas 501
Review Test 514
Comprehensive Examination 517
BRS General Surgery PDF Download.
You can download the BRS General Surgery PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.