We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS Genetics.
Widely used by medical students studying for the USMLE Step 1, the Board Review Series (BRS) provides basic knowledge as it relates to clinical situations. BRS Genetics addresses a field that is increasingly taught in shorter courses.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Chapters are written in an outline format and include pedagogical features such as bolded key words, tables, algorithms, and numerous illustrations, including a 16-page full-colour insert. The book contains nearly 300 USMLE-style questions to help test students’ memorization and mastery.
Features of BRS Genetics.
- Each chapter is written in the popular BRS outline format.
- Bolded key words help students focus their board review study
- 300 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales offered both electronically and in the print book.
- More than 125 illustrations and tables.
- The companion website features a 300-question quiz bank and fully searchable online text.
Table of Content:
- 1. The Human Nuclear Genome
- 2. DNA Packaging
- 3. Chromosome Replication
- 4. Mendelian Inheritance
- 5. Uniparental Disomy and Repeat Mutations
- 6. Mitochondrial Inheritance
- 7. Multifactorial Inherited Disorders
- 8. Population Genetics
- 9. Mitosis, Meiosis, and Gametogenesis
- 10. Chromosomal Morphology Methods
- 11. Cytogenetic Disorders
- 12. Genetics of Metabolism
- 13. Genetics of Hemoglobinopathies
- 14. Genetics of Bleeding Disorders
- 15. Genetics of Development
- 16. Genetics of Cancer
- 17. Genetic Screening
- 18. Consanguinity
- Comprehensive Exam
- Figure Credits
About The Author(s)
- Ronald W. Dudek PhD
Professor, Director of Graduate Studies, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, East Carolina University, Brody School of Medicine, Greenville, NC