We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition.
This powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline format and includes concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-colour illustrations, and tables.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Considered the best review book for gross anatomy by medical student reviewers, this updated and the streamlined ninth edition includes more than 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, organized into chapter review tests and an end-of-book comprehensive exam, to help students master key information.
Features of BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition.
- Updated clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- Numerous medical images help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions (many new to this edition) with answers and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate the review.
- An updated art program with more than 200 colour illustrations helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.
Table of Content.
- Perineum and pelvis
- Lower limb
- Upper limb
- Head and neck
- Cranial and autonomic nerves
- Comprehensive examination.
BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF Download
You can download BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.