We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition.
BRS Microbiology and Immunology is a popular volume in the Board Review Series for medical students. Written in a concise, readable outline format, this book is intended to cover topics most commonly tested on USMLE. Included are 300 to 500 review questions in the USMLE-style format, and a comprehensive examination.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Features of BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition.
- Over 350 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales.
- Features both “bug” and organ-systems approaches
- Highlights key topics.
- Focus on critical microbiological and immunological concepts needed to understand important human infections and the immune system function and malfunction.
Table of Content:
1. General Properties of Microorganisms
3. Bacterial Taxonomy
4. Bacterial Diseases
6. Systems-based and Situational Viral Infections
8. Fungal Diseases
10. Parasitic Diseases
11. Clues for Distinguishing Causative Infectious Agents
BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition PDF Download.
You can download BRS Microbiology & Immunology PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.