We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Churchill’s Pocketbook of General Practice.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It is a concise, easy-to-refer-to handbook of common conditions seen in general practice and how to treat them. Each condition is discussed in a standard way that will be familiar to most GPs – assessment, including history and examination, and management. Throughout the book, there are ‘alert’ boxes (marked with an exclamation point!) as well as helpful hints and ‘useful tips’, set off inboxes. This edition is completely up to date with the very latest information and includes national guidelines on treating major diseases seen in primary care. There are also new Quality and Outcomes Framework features.
- Short, concise handbook focusing on clinical and practical aspects of disease management
- Covers all the diseases commonly seen in primary care
- Omits complexities such as disease aetiology to focus on practical aspects of the GPs’ role
- Chapters are divided into systems of the body for ease of organisation and reference
- Topics presented as a diagnosis [e.g. epilepsy] or as a symptom [e.g. chest pain] to aid physician guidance
- Helpful appendices, including drug monitoring, private medical examinations, patient reports, notifiable diseases, management of anaphylaxis, immunisation, growth charts, dermatomes, etc.
- Incorporates all the latest national guidelines for diseases such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes
- Quality and Outcomes Framework features
Table of Content:
- Men’s health.
- Respiratory medicine.
- Infectious diseases.
- Ear, nose and throat.
- Rheumatology and orthopaedics.
- Terminal care.
Churchill’s Pocketbook of General Practice PDF Download
You can download Churchill’s Pocketbook of General Practice PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.