We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology offers a practical guide to these three combined disciplines in a handy pocketbook format and is ideal for medical students, junior doctors and trainees. The book is perfect for clinical placements in orthopaedics, emergency medicine, rheumatology and general practice, as well as during the undergraduate musculoskeletal anatomy course.
- The book guides the reader through effective history taking, patient examination, and the selection and interpretation of routine investigations.
- There are sections on anatomy, paediatrics and trauma assessment, including pre- and post-operative care and complications, together with a comprehensive section on the common medications used in all three specialities.
- The book will help improve a reader’s diagnostic skills and inform about current treatment options
Table of Content:
- History and examination
- Trauma, injury classification and perioperative care
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Regional orthopaedics and trauma
- Paediatric orthopaedics and rheumatology
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology PDF Download.
You can download Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.