We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Churchill’s Pocketbook of Diabetes 2nd Edition.
The incidence of diabetes is increasing at epidemic proportions worldwide, presenting a huge challenge to modern medicine. In response, scientific advances in the understanding of diabetes and its complications are being translated into improved clinical practice at ever faster rates. A greater understanding of aetiopathogenesis of the different types of diabetes, the emerging roles of novel pharmacological agents and the importance placed on multidisciplinary team working and multi-risk-factor treatment all contribute to this.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Now in a fully revised second edition, this clear, concise guide to modern diabetes and its management will prove invaluable to all health professionals in this field.
Features of Churchill’s Pocketbook of Diabetes 2nd Edition.
- Suitable for instant reference in the clinic or office.
- Helps answer the questions which diabetic patients will direct at their carers about their disease, its causes, prognosis and consequences for their lifestyle.
- Offers practical and accessible advice on all aspects of the condition from presentation and diagnosis to the organisation of care.
- Suitable for diabetic nurses as well as junior doctors.
- Evidence-based boxes give the rationale behind treatment decisions.
- Colour illustrations of important conditions such as diabetic retinopathy and foot disease.
- Key points highlighted throughout the book, vital/high-risk points emphasized with exclamation mark icon.
- More information on insulin therapy, dyslipidaemia, macrovascular disease and hypertension.
- Complete rewrite of oral antidiabetic agents section.
- Smaller, more pocketable page size.
Table of Content:
- Biochemistry and classification.
- Diagnosis, initial management and education.
- Management of diabetes.
- Acute metabolic complications.
- Special topics
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Diabetes 2nd Edition PDF Download.
You can download Churchill’s Pocketbook of Diabetes 2nd Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.