In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Methods in ENT by PT Wakode.
A beautifully illustrated monograph with 163 coloured photographs, it is one of the very few books to focus on the ENT patient in clinical methods. Foreward by Prof. John Carruth of the University of Southampton, United Kingdom – “This textbook is designed for undergraduate students and will also be of great value to any doctor in any grade wishing to improve his knowledge of clinical methods in Otolaryngology.”
Table of Content.
Below is the complete table of the content offered inside Clinical Methods in ENT – PT Wakode PDF:
- History Taking
- Examination of Swelling, Ulcer and Fistula
- Examination of Ear
- Examination of Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
- Section A: Oral Cavity and Oropharynx / Examination of Larynx and Laryngopharynx /
- Section B: Examination of Neck / Examination of Salivary Glands
- Section C: Diseases of Oesophagus / Tracheobronchial Tree
About the Author.
Clinical Methods in ENT by PT Wakode PDF Download.
You can download Clinical Methods in ENT by P.T Wakode PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.