In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Color Atlas of the Autopsy, 2nd Edition by Scott A. Wagner.
In keeping with the spirit of the first edition, the second edition of this book displays the autopsy procedure in a step-wise, start-to-finish fashion. While the autopsy itself has changed little over the last 100 years, the adjunct procedures—toxicology, radiology, and DNA analysis, among others—have changed greatly. Original chapters are fully updated and modified to reflect changes in the last 15 years. Additionally, two new chapters have been added on natural death and organ/tissue donation.
Table of Contents.
Below is the table of contents in Color Atlas of the Autopsy, 2nd Edition.
Approach to the Autopsy.
Circumstantial and Medical History.
- The Preliminary Examination.
- External Examination, Specific Forensic Injuries.
- Specific Body Areas.
- Opening of Body Cavities and Initial Assessment.
- Organ and Tissue Removal.
- Individual Organ Examination.
- Head, Brain, Skull and Spinal Cord.
- Postmortem Laboratory Analysis.
- Natural Death.
- Organ and Tissue Donation.
Color Atlas of the Autopsy PDF Download.
You can download Color Atlas of the Autopsy, 2nd Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.