In this article, we have shared mnemonics for Crohn’s Disease Pathophysiology And Features.
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It causes inflammation of your digestive tract, which can lead to abdominal pain, severe diarrhoea, fatigue, weight loss and malnutrition. Inflammation caused by Crohn’s disease can involve different areas of the digestive tract in different people.
Crohn’s Disease Pathophysiology and Features Mnemonics.
“CHRIS Has Too Much Watery Diarrhoea and Abdominal pain” is the mnemonic.
- Cobblestone appearance of the mucosa.
- High temperature.
- Reduced lumen size / Rose-thorn ulcers.
- Ileocecal region commonly involved.
- Skip lesions.
- Hyperplasia of mesenteric lymph nodes.
- Transmural inflammation (all layers, may ulcerate).
- Weight loss.
- Diarrhoea (watery).
- Abdominal pain.
Hello Medicos, We are Constantly Motivated to Provide You with the Best Medical Mnemonics to Enhance your Learning Experience.
Hope you liked the Article.