In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of DAMS Handwritten Notes 2018, 19 subjects PDF. This DAMS Handwritten Notes 2018 consists of all subject i.e. Oncology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Radiology, Dermatology, Surgery, E.N.T, Medicine, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Anesthesia, Forensic, Ophthalmology and PSM.
The DAMS is one of the prestigious and successful career point for MBBS students preparing to pursue Post-graduation after MBBS through NEET exam. Here, you can find Handwritten notes by DAMS in PDF Format for free download from Google Drive of 2018.Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS) is currently the top most coaching institute for PG Medical Entrance Education for over 16 years now. Under the leadership of Dr. Sumer Sethi, Radiologist and previous topper in AIPG/ AIIMS. DAMS is recognized for its impeccable foresight, enviable expertise and innate acumen.
Apart from number 1 coaching institute for the PG medical entrance examinations AIPG(NBE/NEET) Pattern, they are also known for preparing students to crack the tough most medical entrance exams like AIIMS, PGI, UPSC, DNB & MCI screening. DAMS provides specialized courses which are designed by experts in the respective fields led by Dr. Sumer Sethi , who is a radiologist and was himself a topper in AIPGMEE & AIIMS before. They indeed provide best coaching for AIPG (NBE/NEET) Pattern, AIIMS PG entrance, and PGI Chandigarh by our sincere effort.
- 1 Features of DAMS Notes 2018 (19 Subjects).
- 2 Table Of Content.
- 3 Download Free PDF of DAMS Handwritten Notes 2018 – all 19 Subjects.
- 3.1 DAMS First Year Handwritten Notes PDF
- 3.2 Anatomy Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.3 Biochemistry Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.4 Physiology Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.5 DAMS Second Year Handwritten Notes PDF
- 3.6 Pharmacology Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.7 Pathology Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.8 Microbiology Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.9 Microbiology PDF 2018
- 3.10 Forensic Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.11 DAMS Third Year Handwritten Notes PDF
- 3.12 PSM Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.13 Ophthalmology Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.14 ENT Handwritten Notes 2018
- 3.15 ENT Notes 2018
- 3.16 Fourth Year Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.17 Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.18 Obstetrics and Gynecology Notes 2018.
- 3.19 Medicine Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.20 Surgery Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.21 Pediatrics Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.22 Anesthesia Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.23 Dermatology Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.24 Orthopedics Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.25 Psychiatry Handwritten Notes 2018.
- 3.26 Radiology Handwritten Notes 2018.
Features of DAMS Notes 2018 (19 Subjects).
Here are important features of the DAMS Handwritten Notes 2018 – 19 Subjects.
- They are written In Excellent handwriting which let you to grasp the content easily.
- DAMS Notes are highly recommended by the NEET-PG Aspirant as they cover vast majority of NEET-PG Curriculum.
- No Excessive Branding or distractive text are added in the PDF file of DAMS Notes 2018.
- All 19 Subjects are covered in the Notes, without any topics left (100% topic Covered).
- Simple and Diagrammatic Explanation of each subject.
- Best Selling Notes for Medical Students from last five years.
- The Notes is written By Toppers of the Institutes.
- Handwritten DAMS Notes promote remembering the content better than typed notes.
- Dams Notes allows you to focus more on what’s being discussed, rather than on trying to catch bits here and there to copy down.
- Helps you to mark the most relevant topic and point in your textbooks.
- DAMS notes 2018 are made according to the question patterns in NEET-PG.
- Know latest concepts and related questions.
- Know answers for controversial questions.
- Know some “out of the textbook” questions which are asked in competitive exams.
- Helps you in test series, DAMS notes 2018 gives a comprehensive and sound evaluation of our performance.
Table Of Content.
Below is the complete table of contents offered by DAMS Handwritten Notes 2018 – 19 Subjects PDF.
DAMS First Year Handwritten Notes PDF
- Anatomy Notes.
- Biochemistry Notes.
- Physiology Notes.
DAMS Second Year Handwritten Notes PDF.
- Pathology Notes.
- Pharmacology Notes.
- Forensic Medicine Notes.
- Microbiology Notes.
DAMS Third Year Handwritten Notes PDF.
- ENT Notes.
- Ophthalmology Notes.
- Community Medicine (PSM) Notes.
DAMS Fourth Year Handwritten Notes PDF.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Notes.
- Medicine Notes.
- Surgery Notes.
- Pediatrics Notes.
- Anesthesia Notes.
- Dermatology Notes.
- Orthopedics Notes.
- Psychiatry Notes.
- Radiology Notes.
Download Free PDF of DAMS Handwritten Notes 2018 – all 19 Subjects.
You can download DAMS Handwritten Notes 2018 – all 19 Subjects PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
DAMS First Year Handwritten Notes PDF
Download the handwritten notes for First year MBBS Students from links given below. The subjects included in the first year are Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
Anatomy Handwritten Notes 2018
Biochemistry Handwritten Notes 2018
Physiology Handwritten Notes 2018.
DAMS Second Year Handwritten Notes PDF
Download the handwritten notes for Second year MBBS Students from links given below. The subjects included in the Second year are Pathology, Pharmacology, FMT (Forensic Medicine) and Microbiology.
Pharmacology Handwritten Notes 2018
Pathology Handwritten Notes 2018
Microbiology Handwritten Notes 2018
Forensic Handwritten Notes 2018
DAMS Third Year Handwritten Notes PDF
Download the handwritten notes for Third year MBBS Students from links given below. The subjects included in the Third year are ENT (Ear Nose and Throat), Ophthalmology and PSM (Community Medicine).
PSM Handwritten Notes 2018
Ophthalmology Handwritten Notes 2018
ENT Handwritten Notes 2018
Fourth Year Handwritten Notes 2018.
Download the handwritten notes for Fourth year MBBS Students from links given below. The subjects included in the Fourth year are Obs and Gyne, Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Anesthesia, Psychiatry, Radiology, Dermatology and Orthopedics.