In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine, 2nd Edition 2016.
For over half a century Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine has informed and educated students, doctors and other health professionals all over the world, providing a comprehensive account of the practice of medicine. Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine provides the core content of the main textbook in a condensed format which will be invaluable whenever you are on the move – whether commuting, travelling between training sites, or on electives
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book: Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine, 2nd Edition.
- This book provides a distillation of the core information required for clinical studies in medicine. While retaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook it presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- The contents have been carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasising only the topics that will be essential for clinical studies.
- The book includes additional chapters of content to aid clinical practice including a practically-focussed chapter on therapeutics and a useful guide to interpreting major clinical investigations.
- The text draws directly on the depth and breadth of experience of Davidson’s authors and its International Advisory Board.
Table of Contents in Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition.
Below is the table of contents in Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition PDF: Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine, 2nd Edition.
- Good medical practice
- Ageing and disease
- Critical care and emergency medicine
- Infectious disease
- Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
- Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Endocrine disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Gastrointestinal and nutritional disorders
- Liver and biliary tract disease
- Blood disease
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Neurological disease
- Skin disease
- Therapeutics and prescribing
- Interpreting key investigations
- Laboratory reference ranges.
About the Author
- J. Alastair Innes
Affiliations and Expertise: Consultant Physician, Respiratory Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh; Honorary Reader in Respiratory Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK.
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine PDF Download.
You can download Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine, 2nd Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.