In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 8th Edition PDF.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics is the eighth edition of this comprehensive and highly illustrated textbook. Thoroughly revised and updated, the book spans 42 chapters, incorporating new material and the latest advances in the field of obstetrics. New topics in this edition include prenatal genetic counselling, screening and diagnosis, whilst progress in technology is recognised with the inclusion of Doppler studies, MR images, microphotographs, data graphs and laparoscopic images.
Features of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics PDF.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book: DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 8th Edition.
- Provide cutting-edge information to enable the candidates to qualify the examinations in India; and, their equivalents, internationally.
- Thoroughly revised and updated.
- Chapter 42 amounts to a ‘mini textbook-cum-colour atlas’ in obstetrics which includes.
- 55 high-quality photographs of instruments, specimens, sonograms.
- MR images and drugs, is of immense value, specifically for the practical part of the examinations.
- List of most frequently used abbreviations has been provided for easy reference.
- The inclusion of summary tables, algorithms, boxes, flowcharts and key points in each chapter is an attraction for quick revision in examinations.
- Contemporaneous guidelines from different professional and academic organizations suggest RCOG, ACOG, WHO… and many more.
- Includes management options based on experience, have been mentioned in the text to face difficult situations where no evidence exists.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics PDF Download.
You can download Textbook of DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 8th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.