This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please let us know and it will be promptly removed. Any medical discussions on this blog are for educational purposes only, I am not your medical provider and cannot tell you what to do with your health issues. Please do not use the info found here as a substitute for your physician’s advice.
Please Note Regarding Downloadable Material:
- All the Abstracts, E-Books, Literature and Software Placed on this site are intended for Informational Purposes only.
- For Visitors: All the Information gathered from this Site is restricted to Reading Only. Don’t Violate the Copyright Terms by taking Print-Outs or encouraging others in doing so. If anyone wants hard-copies then buy them through various Online Stores such as Amazon etc…
- All the Contents such as Abstracts, E-Books, Software Placed on this site are collected from Different Free Web-Sources.
- All the Contents Placed on this site are readily Freely Available on the Internet.
- No Copyright Content is Hosted on this Site, The Download Links are linked to other File Hosting Services / Sites. Please Feel Free to Contact them regarding Copyright Issues.
- The Intention of developing this site is
- To Make Available all the Abstracts, E-Books, Literature and Software related to Medicine, Pharmacy and Technology at One Place.
- To Reduce the Work and To Save the Time of Students those who spend time in Surfing the Internet.
- To Help those Students who can’t Afford to buy Costly Books.
- The Owner of this Site will hold NO RESPONSIBILITY for VIOLATION of any of the Copyright Laws as all the contents of this site are collected from various Free Web-Sources.
- The Owner of this Site will hold NO RESPONSIBILITY of the Visitors those who involved in VIOLATION of the Copyright Laws and Terms.
- The Intention of Owner of this Site is neither to HARM Authors or Publishers nor to bring them a LOSS.
- Respect the Writings and Hard-Works of Authors by simply buying Books because they Really Deserve it.
- If anyone really thinks that this particular thing such as Abstract or E-Book etc.. should not be published then Feel Free to Contact on email@example.com