In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Deja Review of Surgery 1st Edition PDF.
“Flashcards in a book” provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the surgery clerkship.
Maximum retention in minimum time!
Drawn from the perspective of residents fresh from their medical school and USMLE experiences, these unique “flashcards in a book” help you remember high-yield facts in the least amount of time possible and focus on what is essential for success on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Active recall Q&A boils down must-know concepts for clerkship success.
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book put content in a clinical context.
- Mnemonics and keywords help you focus on core facts.
- 100 high-yield images.
- Complements larger course books and works well with other types of review books.
- Convenient 6″x9″ size is great for study on the go.
Table Of Contents.
The following Chapters will be covered in the Deja Review of Surgery 1st Edition.
- SMALL BOWEL
- CRITICAL CARE
- WOUND HEALING, SKIN AND SOFT TISSUE AND PLASTIC SURGERY
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY
- VASCULAR SURGERY
- CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY
- BARIATRIC SURGERY
- CLINICAL VIGNETTES.
Deja Review Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Deja Review of Surgery 1st Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.