A Message From Medicos Ideas Founder.
One of my favourite quotes is from the poet Sam Levenson who said: “you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others”.
Medicos Ideas is free and will always stay that way. I need your help to ensure that anyone curious enough to seek knowledge will be able to find it here, for free.
I started Medico’s Ideas in my 3rd Year of MBBS by saving my pocket money with the core belief of providing Medical Ebooks For Free, With No Signup, No premium Membership Charge and With a simple one-click Download without any pop – up ads.
I believe time and energy should be spent more on studying rather than just searching for the required content.
Medical students always need reference textbooks other than the standard books for their subjects and since we can’t buy each reference book for that. It motivated me to take a step we can reach where we are today.
Since I started Medicos Ideas in March 2018, Our visitors have downloaded thousands of free Medical Ebooks and other educational materials.
After an excellent response from Medical students, I need your help to continue the site because:
- I do not earn much from the google ads to sustain Medicos Ideas.
- I do pay web server(monthly), Domain, and other technical costs to keep this site on the air.
- By chipping in you help many other medical students around the world who aren’t able to afford the expensive medical books.
- Sometimes I have to buy Ebooks from other paid sources to provide it for free on Medicos Ideas.
- Since I’m in my final year now a bit busy, I plan to hire some good medical content creators. (to give adequate time to my study without interruption in the running of Medicos Ideas ).
Here a 2 Minute Video which explains why College Textbooks are getting so Expensive:
How Can You Donate?
If You find my site useful you can donate with PayPal or Paytm.
For International Visitors all donations will be handled by PayPal, so you may have to create a Paypal account.
If you find our site useful, please consider chipping in $5, $25, $50, $100, $200 or whatever you can afford to keep the Medicos Ideas going in 2019. I promise you, it will be money well spent. We do not sell or trade your information with anyone.
For Indian Visitor, donations will be handled by Paytm.
If you find our site useful, please consider chipping in 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 (INR) or whatever you can afford to keep the Medicos Ideas going in 2019. I promise you, it will be money well spent. We do not sell or trade your information with anyone. We have shared a Paytm QR Code and Paytm Donation Link.
- Paytm Link For 100 Rupees Donation.
- Paytm Link For 250 Rupees Donation.
- Paytm Link For 500 Rupees Donation.
- Paytm Link For 1000 Rupees Donation.
- Paytm Link For 2000 Rupees Donation.
- Paytm Link For 5000 Rupees Donation.
The key is to keep improving—and to keep it free.