Although every year matters, the first year, in particular, is very important to a student as it helps them figure out the teething problems in studying, introduces them to new technical terms, tests their fundamentals, what they studied in school, and enables in developing a strong understanding of the basics.
Anatomy Books PDF Download.
- B.D Chaurasia- Upper limb and Thorax- Volume 1
- B.D Chaurasia- Lower Limb, Abdomen and Pelvis- Volume 2
- B.D Chaurasia- Head, Neck, and Brain- Volume 3
- BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy
- Textbook of Histology – JP Gunasegaran
- Inderbir Singh – Textbook of Human Histology
- Di Fiore’s Atlas of Histology.
- Junqueira’s Basic Histology Text and Atlas 14th Edition.
- Textbook of Clinical Neuroanatomy – Vishram Singh.
- Langman Medical Embryology 13th Edition.
- The Developing Human – Clinically Oriented Embryology 8th Edition.
- Human Embryology by Inderbir Singh.
- Human Anatomy: The Definitive Visual Guide
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 1 Upper and Lower limbs 16th Edition.
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Thorax and Abdomen 16th Edition.
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System 2nd Edition.
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 6th Edition.
- Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards 4th Edition
- Moore’s Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards 2nd Edition.
Physiology Books PDF Download.
- Sembulingam Physiology.
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology.
- Ganong’s Physiology Examination and Board Review 1st Edition.
- Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology 25th Edition.
- Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States 9th Edition.
- BRS Physiology 6th Edition 2018.