In this article, we are going to share with you Goljan Rapid Review Pathology 4th Edition PDF for free download.
Edward F. Goljan’s Rapid Review Pathology is truly a masterpiece because of its highly sophisticated content structure which has been devised in such a logical manner that it makes studying pathology (often considered a terrifying subject) easy and rewarding.
This book is very useful for medical students especially those who are preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam. It serves as a perfect complement to the First Aid for Step 1. Goljan Pathology is also known among the medical students as the “Robbins-Pathoma Baby” because it offers a very comprehensive and detailed text like the Robbins Pathology and high-yield presentation of important facts, as seen in the Pathoma 2017. If you are looking for one good book for review of pathology then consider using this book and we are sure that you will never regret making this decision.
Goljan Rapid Review Pathology PDF subjects its reader with a very genuine simulation of the USMLE exam as its content is well-versed to the requirements of the test takers and the medical schools around the world. It puts great emphasis on learning the common diseases, their presentation and pathophysiology. Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, makes mastering important and frequently tested pathology concepts very easily. It offers everything you need in order to score big and succeed in the USMLE Step 1 and other medical/board licensing exams.
Features of Goljan Rapid Review Pathology 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Goljan Pathology:
- 400+ USMLE-style mock questions to help you test your knowledge in the important areas of pathology.
- 700+ high-definition and full-colour illustrations that bring life to the crucial concepts of systemic pathology.
- The Rapid Review Pathology 4th Edition has been authored by Dr Edward Goljan and other renowned subject experts, meaning that you get the best guidance and teaching, ever!
- High-yield boxes and summaries are present throughout the book to help you build consolidated concepts so that you ace the exams.
- Most of the content has been presented in the form of tables and bulleted points thus making memorizing important pathology facts very easy.
Table of Contents.
Below is the complete table of the content presented in the Goljan Rapid Review Pathology 4th Edition PDF:
- Diagnostic testing
- Cell injury
- Inflammation and repair
- Water, electrolyte, acid-base, and hemodynamic disorders
- Genetic and developmental disorders
- Environmental pathology
- Nutritional disorders
- Vascular disorders
- Heart disorders
- Red blood cell disorders
- White blood cell disorders
- Lymphoid tissue disorders
- Hemostasis disorders
- Immunohematology disorders
- Upper and lower respiratory disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Hepatobiliary and pancreatic disorders
- Kidney disorders
- Lower urinary tract and male reproductive disorders
- Female reproductive disorders and breast disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- Musculoskeletal and soft tissue disorders
- Skin disorders
- Nervous system and special sensory disorders.
Rapid Review Pathology PDF Download.
You can Download Goljan Rapid Review Pathology 4th Edition by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.