In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition by Louise Kenny, Helen Bickerstaff.
First published in 1919 as ‘Diseases of Women’, Gynaecology by Ten Teachers is well established as a concise, yet comprehensive, guide. The twentieth edition has been thoroughly updated by a new team of ‘teachers’, integrating clinical material with the latest scientific developments that underpin patient care. Each chapter is highly structured, with learning objectives, definitions, aetiology, clinical features, investigations, treatments, case histories and key point summaries and additional reading where appropriate. New themes for this edition include ‘professionalism’ and ‘global health’ and information specific to both areas is threaded throughout the text.
Features of Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
Here are important features of this book: Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
- Fully revised – new authors, new editors, new structure and new themes
- Highly illustrated – text supported and enhanced throughout by high-quality colour line diagrams and photographs
- Clear and accessible – numerous features supplement the narrative text and provide useful queues for revision
- Illustrative case histories – engage the reader with realistic scenarios that bring the obstetric practice to life
- Flexible – download the ebook for use on a smartphone, tablet or computer, or access on-demand anywhere with an internet browser, and personalize it with notes and highlights.
Table of Contents.
The following content will be Covered in Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
- Gynaecological History and Examination, and Imaging
- Embryology and Sex Determination
- Puberty and Control of the Menstrual Cycle
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Implantation and Early Pregnancy
- Menopause and Post-Menopausal Health
- Genitourinary Medicine and HIV
- Urogynaecology and Pelvic Floor Problems
- Benign Conditions of the Ovary and Pelvis
- Benign Conditions of the Uterus and Endometrium
- Benign Conditions of the Vagina and Vulva, and Psychosexual Problems
- Malignant Disease of the Ovary
- Malignant Disease of the Uterus and Endometrium
- Malignant Disease of the Cervix, Vagina and Vulva
Download Free Pdf of Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
You can download Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.