In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Gynaecology Illustrated 6th Edition By CATRINA M BAIN, KEVIN BURTAN, C JAY MCGAVIGAN.
This is a visual presentation of Gynaecology aimed at undergraduate medical students. The highly effective format is ideal for examination preparation. Each page covers one topic with concise text and associated diagrams.
Previously under the authorship of Hart and Norman, the new author has comprehensively revised the sixth edition of this very popular student text. The titles in the illustrated series are valued by students because of their visual presentation of information and are particularly effective for exam preparations. For the more traditional courses this book will fulfil the role of a course text; for problem-based courses, it will be an excellent resource for problem-solving exercises.
- Embryology of the reproductive tract
- Anatomy of the reproductive tract
- Physiology of the reproductive tract
- Disorders of sex development
- History and examination
- Abnormalities of menstruation
- Gynaecological infections
- Diseases of the vulva
- Diseases of the vagina
- Diseases of the cervix
- Diseases of the uterus
- Prolapse and urogynecology
- Diseases of the ovary and fallopian tube
- Complications of gynaecological surgery
- Early pregnancy
- Sexuality and contraception
- The menopause
Download Free Pdf of Gynaecology Illustrated 6th Edition.
You can download Gynaecology Illustrated 6th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.