We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th Edition.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
You will find 66 chapters from more than 90 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
Features of Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th Edition.
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards.
- Current, complete coverage of clinically important topics in neurology, including Clinical Manifestations of Neurologic Diseases, Diseases of the Nervous System, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Psychiatric Disorders, and Alcoholism and Drug Dependency.
- Extensively updated to highlight recent advances in the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neurologic and psychiatric disorders; expanded coverage of neurodegenerative diseases; the extensively revised chapter on cerebrovascular diseases; the latest breakthroughs in sleep disorders and migraine.
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management.
- Enhanced by numerous neuroimaging figures throughout the text and an expanded atlas of neuroimaging findings.
- Handy appendix of Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance.
Table of Content:
SECTION I: INTRODUCTION TO NEUROLOGY.
SECTION II: CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF NEUROLOGIC DISEASE.
SECTION III: DISEASES OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM.
SECTION IV: CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME.
SECTION V: PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS.
SECTION VI: ALCOHOLISM AND DRUG DEPENDENCY.
Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.