In this article, we have shared a review and download link of Harshmohan’s Pathology.
Pathology deals with causes and mechanisms of diseases. The subject in Second Year of MBBS is related to medicine and other subjects of other semesters. Harshmohan Textbook is the most recommended book for Pathology in Second Year MBBS. Below are the links to Harshmohan 7th edition free eBook in PDF format for Pathology.
Harshmohan Textbook of Pathology Overview.
Harshmohan is the most widely used textbook for Pathology in the Second year of MBBS. With three sections and 30 chapters, the book has a total of 949 pages. The features of the Harshmohan 6th edition are as follows:
- Great Illustrations
- Not much change in text from the previous edition, but added figures, tables and other materials.
- Normal values at the end of the book.
- Weights and Measurements of Normal Organs.
- Laboratory Values of Clinical Significance.
Suggestions for those studying Pathology in Second Year MBBS are as follows:
- Pathology may appear mixed up once you study a lot of topics since the diseases almost have similar histological features and more. Try defining them with one word or imagining them.
- Do not miss important topics, especially cancer classifications.
- Since this subject is base subject for upcoming years, it’s always suggested to keep the book and notes with you. Do not throw them, you will be needing them soon.
Harshmohan Textbook of Pathology’s Table of Contents.
Section I: General Pathology.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Pathology.
Chapter 2: Cell Injury, Cellular Adaptations and Cellular Ageing.
Chapter 3: Immunopathology Including Amyloidosis.
Chapter 4: Derangements of Homeostasis and Haemodynamics.
Chapter 5: Inflammation and Healing.
Chapter 6: Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
Chapter 7: Neoplasia.
Chapter 8: Environmental and Nutritional Diseases.
Chapter 9: Genetic and Paediatric Diseases Section.
II: Haematology and Lymphoreticular Tissues.
Chapter 10: Introduction to Haematopoietic System and Disorders of Erythroid Series.
Chapter 11: Disorders of Platelets, Bleeding Disorders and Basic Transfusion Medicine.
Chapter 12: Disorders of Leucocytes and Lymphoreticular Tissues Section.
III: Systemic Pathology.
Chapter 13: The Blood Vessels and Lymphatics.
Chapter 14: The Heart.
Chapter 15: The Respiratory System.
Chapter 16: The Eye, ENT and Neck.
Chapter 17: The Oral Cavity and Salivary Glands.
Chapter 18: The Gastrointestinal Tract.
Chapter 19: The Liver, Biliary Tract and Exocrine Pancreas.
Chapter 20: The Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract.
Chapter 21: The Male Reproductive System and Prostate.
Chapter 22: The Female Genital Tract.
Chapter 23: The Breast.
Chapter 24: The Skin.
Chapter 25: The Endocrine System.
Chapter 26: The Musculoskeletal System.
Chapter 27: Soft Tissue Tumours.
Chapter 28: The Nervous System.
Harshmohan Textbook of Pathology Free PDF eBook Download.
You can download the Harshmohan Textbook of Pathology 7th Edition book by links given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.