In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases by Neena Khanna.
It is a simplified, brief description of common dermatoses, peppered with numerous clinical and histopathology images (about 750), body and line diagrams (about 100) and tables (about 100). The basic aim of the book is to familiarize medical students (and general practitioners) with manifestations of the common skin conditions they are likely to encounter in their day-to-day practice and to help them to manage these appropriately, without succumbing to the morbid temptation of prescribing steroids, which are often thought to be ‘panacea of all skin ills’.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases by Neena Khanna.
- About 100 new pictures added in this new edition.
- New chapter on “Rare Skin Diseases” uploaded on the companion website. Other features of companion Website include MCQs, Downloadable Images and Lecture Series (relevant to undergraduates)
- New treatment modalities included in “Treatment of Skin Diseases” and “Skin Tumors and Nevi”
- Recent WHO/CDC/NACO guidelines and treatment included on “Sexually Transmitted Infections and HIV Infection”
- A newer classification, diagnostic techniques and antibiotics in “Infections” and “Autoimmune Connective Tissue Diseases” included
- New surgical techniques added in “Disorders of Skin Appendages” and “Disorders of Pigmentation”.
Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases PDF.
You can download Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases by Neena Khanna PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.