In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1.
Kaplan Review Notes For the USMLE are considered as one of the best out there to get good marks. Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF is considered very high yield for the preparation of the USMLE Step 1. Kaplan Notes are one of the most trusted Usmle Study resources in the world right now.
There’s a reason why Kaplan Medical dominates the USMLE market–results. With the “USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program,” you can adapt your study patterns to your comfort and understanding level of each topic. Our two General Principles books reinforce your learning of basic concepts, whereas our two Organ System Books examine each organ system through the lens of six disciplines (Embryology, Histology, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology). Each volume contains helpful margin notes, clinical correlates, bridges to other topics, tables, illustrations, mnemonics, and conceptual summaries.
Featuring: A four-volume set containing high-yield content organized by organ system or discipline:
- Volume I: “General Principles Book 1”–The first of two volumes discussing General Principles; subjects are Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Immunology.
- Volume II: “General Principles Book 2”–The second of the General Principles books; concentrates on Embryology, Histology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Behavioral Science, U.S. Health Care, Biostatistics, and Epidemiology.
- Volume III: “Organ Systems Book 1”–A thorough review of high-yield Step 1 material; examines all disciplines within the Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Renal/Urinary, Hematologic/Lymphoreticular, and Nervous Systems.
- Volume IV: “Organ Systems Book 2”–A continuation of the previous volume, but focuses on the Musculoskeletal, Connective Tissue, Integument, Gastrointestinal, Endocrine, and Reproductive Systems.
Table of Contents
Section I: Biochemistry
- Chapter 1. Acid-Base Equilibrium and Buffering
- Chapter 2. Proteins, Enzymes, and Coenzymes
- Chapter 3. Bioenergetics
- Chapter 4. Carbohydrates
- Chapter 5. Lipids
- Chapter 6. Amino Acid Metabolism
- Chapter 7. Summary of Metabolism
Section II: Molecular Biology
- Chapter 1. Nucleic Acids
- Chapter 2. The Nucleus, the Cell Cycle, and Meiosis
- Chapter3. DNA Replication and Repair
- Chapter 4. Transcription
- Chapter 5. Protein Synthesis
- Chapter 6. Regulation of Gene Expression
- Chapter 7. Genetic Engineering
Section III: Cell Biology
- Chapter 1. Overview of Cell Types
- Chapter 2. Nucleus and Nucleolus
- Chapter 3. Subcellular Organelles
- Chapter 4. Cytoskeleton
- Chapter 5. Cellular Adhesion and Extracellular Matrix
Section IV: Genetics
- Chapter 1. Mendelian Inheritance
- Chapter 2. Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Chapter 3. Linkage
- Chapter 4. Population Genetics
Section V: Microbiology
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Bacteriology Overview
- Chapter 3. Bacteriology: Gram-Positive Cocci
- Chapter 4. Bacteriology: Gram-Positive Bacilli
- Chapter 5. Bacteriology: Gram-Negative Organisms
- Chapter 6. Bacteriology: Anaerobes
- Chapter 7. Bacteriology: Mycobacteria and Actinomycetes
- Chapter 8. Bacteriology: Rickettsiae and Chlamydiae
- Chapter 9. Bacteriology: Spirochetes
- Chapter 10. Bacteriology: Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma
- Chapter 11. Virology
- Chapter 12. Mycology
- Chapter 13. Protozoa
- Chapter 14. Helminths
- Chapter 15. Antimicrobial Agents
Section VI: Immunology
- Chapter 1. Basic Immunology
- Chapter 2. Clinical Immunology
Download Free Pdf of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1.
You can download Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.