In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 2.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Kaplan Review Notes For the USMLE are considered as one of the best out there to get good marks. Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF is considered a very high yield for the preparation of the USMLE Step 1. Kaplan Notes are one of the most trusted Usmle Study resources in the world right now.
There’s a reason why Kaplan Medical dominates the USMLE market–results. With the “USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program,” you can adapt your study patterns to your comfort and understanding level of each topic. Our two General Principles books reinforce your learning of basic concepts, whereas our two Organ System Books examine each organ system through the lens of six disciplines (Embryology, Histology, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology). Each volume contains helpful margin notes, clinical correlates, bridges to other topics, tables, illustrations, mnemonics, and conceptual summaries.
Featuring: A four-volume set containing high-yield content organized by organ system or discipline:
- Volume I: “General Principles Book 1”–The first of two volumes discussing General Principles; subjects are Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Immunology.
- Volume II: “General Principles Book 2”–The second of the General Principles books; concentrates on Embryology, Histology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Behavioral Science, U.S. Health Care, Biostatistics, and Epidemiology.
- Volume III: “Organ Systems Book 1”–A thorough review of high-yield Step 1 material; examines all disciplines within the Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Renal/Urinary, Hematologic/Lymphoreticular, and Nervous Systems.
- Volume IV: “Organ Systems Book 2”–A continuation of the previous volume, but focuses on the Musculoskeletal, Connective Tissue, Integument, Gastrointestinal, Endocrine, and Reproductive Systems.
Table of Contents
Section I: Embryology
- Chapter 1. Gametogenesis
- Chapter 2. Fertilization
- Chapter 3. First Week
- Chapter 4. Second Week
- Chapter 5. Third Week
- Chapter 6. Fourth to Eighth Weeks
- Chapter 7. Ninth Week to Parturition
- Chapter 8. Fetal Membranes and Placenta
- Chapter 9. Body Cavities and Mesenteries
- Chapter 10. Pharyngeal Arches and Their Derivatives
- Chapter 11. Congenital Abnormalities
Section II: Histology
- Chapter 1. Epithelium
Section III: Pathology
- Chapter 1. General Pathology
Section IV: Pharmacology
- Chapter 1. Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
- Chapter 2. Autacoids
- Chapter 3. Lead Toxicity and Chelating Agents
- Chapter 4. Antineoplastic Agents
Section V: Behavioral Sciences
- Chapter 1. The Basics of Behavioral Sciences
- Chapter 2. Brain-behaviour Correlations
- Chapter 3. Defining the Mind
- Chapter 4. Human Development and Sociocultural Issues
- Chapter 5. Medical Ethics
- Chapter 6. Psychopathology
Section VI: U.S. Health Care
- Chapter 1. u.s. Health Care
Section VII: Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Chapter 1. Biostatistics
- Chapter 2. Epidemiology
Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 2.
You can download Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 2 PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.