In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018.
With a history of over 40 years of helping students prepare for their medical licensing exam, Kaplan Medical knows what you need to succeed at your test. The information you can find in the Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes were gathered, sorted, and filtered by expert advisors in order to offer the correct level of support for students everywhere.
The notes are delivered as a 7-volume set (2786 pages) containing information on Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences.
These books represent a valuable resource for lots of people preparing to pass the examination because they offer complete information on all necessary topics. Even more, the content is well-organized, with summary boxes that help you learn easily. Also, there are plenty of connections between disciplines so you’ll know when a correlation shows up. Very principle is reviewed in depth and nothing is left out.
Thousands of students use these books every year because they don’t just describe the principles and other information. The act of learning is not boring and difficult but explained in high details so anyone can understand. Also, many such resources tend to use an academic language which can be dense and difficult to memorize and understand. This is not the case with Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes! The information is well-structured and the text is written with an eye for accessibility and accuracy.
The few complaints these books got make reference to the type of paper used for printed copies. While it’s a bit thin, it’s nothing you couldn’t handle in our opinion. Also, many readers expressed their desire to see these books combined with videos for 100% efficiency.
– High level of principle organization
– Great structure
– The flow is natural with fewer fact listing
– All concepts are reviewed in-depth
– The text is not dense or difficult to understand
– Summary boxes that help fast learning
– Books are light and you can take them in your purse/backpack
– A paper is thin, sometimes rips while turning pages
– There are no CDs or associated videos
– A bit expensive (but worth it).
Features of Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-colour diagrams and clear review. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Full-colour diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study, including significant content reorganization and Recall questions in Physiology.
- New High Yield tags and Recall questions in Pharmacology and Biochemistry.
- New content in Behavioral Science and Microbiology, including flowcharts.
Download Free Pdf Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes.
You can download Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.