In this article, we had shared the Review and Download Link of KD Tripathi’s Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 8th Edition.
(Image ain’t change, but you download to get KD Tripathi PDF 8th Edition)
Pharma is a subject of all about drugs and their actions and mechanisms and side effects etc. To be a good doctor of any field, learning pharmacology is a must and cannot be compromised. As treatment without drugs is not possible all the times. Only in a few cases, you would treat without drugs with natural therapies etc but in majority cases, you would need to advise medicines. Therefore learning pharma should not be taken lightly. A good book of pharmacology can solve all of your problems as pharmacology is a bit difficult subject and a good teacher and good book can make it easy. Therefore you should select your pharma book wisely.
KD Tripathi Pharmacology overview:
KD Tripathi has always been on top of the list in all the pharmacology books as it is the best book to read the subject. It has enough details given to top any UG exam and in some case even MD Pharmacology PG exam. The book provides the classification of drugs excellently, and enough details of drugs are given for a textbook. One negative side of this book is that it is not updated frequently, so many drugs, mechanisms and guidelines are left out in this book. Still, this book is the best for UG medical students for Pharmacology.
KD Tripathi Pharmacology PDF Book Content.
The free ebook has 14 sections and these are listed as below:
- General Pharmacology Principles
- Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System
- Autacoids and Related Drugs
- Respiratory System Drugs
- Hormones and Related Drugs
- Drugs Acting on Peripheral (Somatic) Nervous System
- Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Drugs Acting on Kidney
- Drugs Affecting Blood and Blood Formation
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Antimicrobial Drugs
- Chemotherapy of Neoplastic Diseases
- Miscellaneous Drugs
Features of KD Tripathi Pharmacology:
- Along with the use of drugs, their mechanisms, toxicology and kinetics are also described.
- The latest edition of this book has a user-friendly format.
- All chapters have been updated in the latest edition and new drugs are added.
- Recent developments have been highlighted, notably in hormone replacement therapy, aromatase inhibitors, bisphosphonates, selective COX-2 inhibitors, atypical antipsychotics, therapy of diabetes mellitus, heart failure, acute coronary syndromes, Alzheimer’s disease, parkinsonism, glaucoma, kala-azar, etc.
- Some new chapters are added in the latest edition.
- New drugs are added and old drugs that are not used are removed from the latest edition.
- Clear illustrations that help to understand the mechanisms of drugs and tables that list various drugs are present.
- Although this is an Indian pharma book, all the drugs that are used as well as that are not used in India are included.
KD Tripathi’s “Essentials of Medical Pharmacology” PDF 8th Edition Download.
You can download KD Tripathi’s Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 8th Edition book PDF by the link given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.