In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition.
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition PDF offers clear, easy-to-understand and fully-illustrated text on drug pharmacology which is why it is so much popular among the medical students. This book offers colourful and sequential illustrations depicting drug mechanism of action and other high-yield pharmacological facts which make study sessions very much productive and leveraging.
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, Sixth Edition, is the updated, enhanced version of the student-favourite resource for essentials of medical pharmacology. The first-and-best resource, the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations for ideal rapid review and the assimilation of complex information. Clear, sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work.
- 1 Readers Review of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition PDF.
- 2 Features of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition PDF.
- 3 Table of Contents
- 4 Download Free Pdf of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition.
Readers Review of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition PDF.
Here, what students say about Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition Pdf.
- This book got me through pharmacology this year. Without it, I am pretty sure I would’ve failed. Explanations are given succinctly and concisely, cutting a lot of the extraneous information out and leaving only the substance. Illustrations, when they were used, helped a lot. This book was a lifesaver. I don’t know what I would’ve done without it.
- Not at all bad for a textbook! Very easy to read, well laid out. Need to make graphics of humans more inclusive of all types of people though.
Features of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition PDF.
In this latest edition, you will be able to find the below-mentioned features:
- The 6th edition includes new chapters which include: Drugs for Dermatological Disorders, Drugs for Obesity, Antihistamines, Drugs for Urologic Disorders, Drugs of Abuse, Drugs for Hematopoietic Disorders, and Drugs for Bone Disorders
- More than 380 targeted and high-yield study questions
- Over 600 annotations and colourful illustrations thus aiding visual memorization
- Adverse effects of drugs are illustrated and are mentioned next to the said drug
Table of Contents
Below is the table of contents present in the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition PDF:
UNIT I: Principles of Drug Therapy
Chapter 1: Pharmacokinetics
Chapter 2: Drug–Receptor Interactions and Pharmacodynamic
UNIT II: Drugs Affecting the Autonomic Nervous System
Chapter 3: The Autonomic Nervous System
Chapter 4: Cholinergic Agonists
Chapter 5: Cholinergic Antagonists
Chapter 6: Adrenergic Agonists
Chapter 7: Adrenergic Antagonists
Unit III: Drugs Affecting the Central Nervous System
Chapter 8: Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
Chapter 9: Anxiolytic and Hypnotic Drugs
Chapter 10: Antidepressants
Chapter 11: Antipsychotic Drugs
Chapter 12: Drugs for Epilepsy
Chapter 13: Anesthetics
Chapter 14: Opioids
Chapter 15: Drugs of Abuse
Chapter 16: CNS Stimulants
UNIT IV: Drugs Affecting the Cardiovascular System
Chapter 17: Antihypertensives
Chapter 18: Diuretics
Chapter 19: Heart Failure
Chapter 20: Antiarrhythmics
Chapter 21: Antianginal Drugs
Chapter 22: Anticoagulants and Antiplatelet Agents
Chapter 23: Drugs for Hyperlipidemia
UNIT V: Drugs Affecting the Endocrine System
Chapter 24: Pituitary and Thyroid
Chapter 25: Drugs for Diabetes
Chapter 26: Estrogens and Androgens
Chapter 27: Adrenal Hormones
Chapter 28: Drugs for Obesity
UNIT VI: Drugs for Other Disorders
Chapter 29: Drugs for Disorders of the Respiratory System
Chapter 30: Antihistamines
Chapter 31: Gastrointestinal and Antiemetic Drugs
Chapter 32: Drugs for Urologic Disorders
Chapter 33: Drugs for Anemi
Chapter 34: Drugs for Dermatologic Disorders
Chapter 35: Drugs for Bone Disorders
Chapter 36: Anti-inflammatory, Antipyretic, and Analgesic Agents.
Download Free Pdf of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition.
You can download Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.