We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook Of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition.
Now in its tenth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine has been fully revised, with five new authors on the writing team bringing content fresh from the bedside.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Space has been breathed into the design, with more core material at your fingertips in quick-reference lists and flow diagrams, and key references have been honed to the most up-to-date and relevant. Each page has been updated to reflect the latest changes in practice and best management, and the chapters on gastroenterology, history and examination, infectious disease, neurology, and radiology have been extensively revised.
Unique among medical texts, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine is a complete and concise guide to the core areas of medicine that also encourages thinking about the world from the patient’s perspective, offering a holistic, patient-centred approach. Loved and trusted by millions for over three decades, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine continues to be a truly indispensable companion for the practice of modern medicine.
Features of Oxford Handbook Of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition.
- The world’s best-selling pocket medical handbook – the only choice for medical students and junior doctors
- Offers up-to-date and practical clinical advice that can be implemented at the bedside
- Clearly indexed, with colour-coded tabs and ribbons to help you navigate and find the information you need, fast
- Features over 600 colour illustrations and clinical photographs to aid diagnosis and understanding
- Offers a unique approach, bringing art, philosophy, history and over 25 years’ of experience to the practice of medicine
New to this Edition:
- Complete rewriting of the chapters on History and Examination; Radiology; Neurology; Surgery; Thinking About Medicine (now includes Essentials of Epidemiology)
- More white space, less dense overall appearance (more extensive use of quick-reference bullet point lists, numbered lists, and flow diagrams)
- References are now all in the book and have been significantly reduced to ensure that only the best quality and most relevant resources are signposted to readers
- In the tradition of bringing fresh voices to each edition, the author team has two new senior and three new junior authors with their own unique visions for the book, as well as their own experience of publishing and teaching medical students
Table of Content:
1: Thinking about medicine
2: History and examination
3: Cardiovascular medicine
4: Chest medicine
7: Renal medicine
9: Infectious diseases
11: Oncology and palliative care
14: Clinical chemistry
15: Eponymous syndromes
17: Reference intervals, etc.
18: Practical procedures
Oxford Handbook Of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Oxford Handbook Of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.