In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties, 10th Edition.
Now in its 25th year, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties has been revised and updated by a trusted author team to bring you practical, up-to-date clinical advice and a unique outlook on the practice of medicine. Twelve books in one, this is the ultimate guide to the core clinical specialities for students, junior doctors, and specialists.
This edition features a new and improved referencing system guided by a team of junior doctors, ensuring that the text is packed with valuable references to the most salient data and guidelines across the specialities. Each chapter has been updated on the advice of a team of specialists, to bring you everything you need for any eventuality on the ward or in the field. This essential handbook guides the reader through the management of an unprecedented spectrum of conditions and eventualities, from sexual health to major incident management. Compact and filled with high-quality artwork, directions to further reading, and wise advice, this book is an ideal resource for revision and reference on the go.
With its companion volume, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties offers a unique perspective on the practice of medicine. Filled with wit, wisdom, and humanity, this book draws on literature, history, and personal experience to teach a philosophy of medicine that always puts the patient at the centre of compassionate care. It is a trustworthy companion for anyone with the spirit of self-improvement and a passion for their practice.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties, 10th Edition.
- The perfect companion to the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
- The only book you need as a concise reference to the core clinical specialities
- Over 400 colour diagrams, tables, and photographs to aid your diagnosis
- Helpful quotes and questions improve understanding of illness and issues from the patient’s perspective
- Clear, logical focus on presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions makes this an indispensable guide on the ward, or as a revision tool
New to this Edition:
- Four new authors have been brought on board to ensure that the information and management is in line with current practice
- Each chapter has been reviewed by a specialist in the field to ensure clinical accuracy
- Brand new photographs, illustrations, and anatomical diagrams have been added to this edition
- All chapters have been authored and reviewed by doctors actively working within the clinical specialities.
Table Of Content:
6: Primary care
7: Ear, nose, and throat
10: Eponymous syndromes
13: Emergency medicine
14: Pre-hospital care
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties 10th Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties, 10th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.