We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook Of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition.
Fully revised and updated, the Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine is the definitive, best-selling guide for all of the common conditions that present to the emergency department. Whether you work in emergency medicine or just want to be prepared, this book will be your essential guide.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Following the latest clinical guidelines and evidence, written and reviewed by experts, this handbook will ensure you are up to date and have the confidence to deal with all emergency presentations, practices, and procedures. In line with the latest developments in the field, such as infection control, DNR orders, advanced directives and learning disability, the book also includes new sections specifically outlining patient advice and information, as well as new and revised vital information on paediatrics and psychiatry. For all junior doctors, specialist nurses, paramedics, clinical students, GPs and other allied health professionals, this rapid-reference handbook will become a vital companion for both study and practice.
Features of Oxford Handbook Of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition.
- The best-selling handbook for all those involved in emergency medicine
- Covers all the conditions that commonly present to the emergency department making it the perfect practical guide
- Incorporates the latest treatment guidelines including information on resuscitation, DNR orders, infection control and learning disability
- The app is available from the App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
New to this Edition:
- Includes new revised 2010 Resuscitation Council guidelines
- New sections outline patient advice and information
- Incorporates the latest developments in emergency medicine
- Expansion of information on paediatrics and psychiatry.
Table of Content.
1: General approach
2: Life-threatening emergencies
5: Infectious disease
6: Environmental emergencies
7: Analgesia and anaesthesia
8: Major trauma
9: Wounds, fractures, orthopaedics
12: Ear, nose, and throat
13: Obstetrics and gynaecology
15: Paediatric emergencies.
Oxford Handbook Of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Oxford Handbook Of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.