We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook Of Obstetrics Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Fully revised for a third edition, the best-selling Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is now better than ever. It includes new algorithms for patient management, new images and full-colour photographs, and new and expanded topics including female genital mutilation, consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment.
Written and reviewed by a team of highly experienced clinicians and academics, and UK trainees, this handbook is a perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams. Practical advice is presented with key evidence-based guidelines, supported by web references, providing the most up-to-date clinical information as well as the perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams.
The indispensable, concise and practical guide to all aspects of obstetric and gynaecological medical care, diagnosis, and management, this is the must-have resource for all specialist trainees, junior doctors and medical students, as well as a valuable aide memoir for experienced clinicians.
Features of Oxford Handbook Of Obstetrics Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
- Provides a wealth of practical advice on diagnosing and managing common conditions, problems and emergencies
- Includes references to up-to-date evidence-based guidelines
- Covers the most up-to-date clinical information in a concise and easy-to-use format
- Packed with high-quality illustrations, including new full-colour photographs
- Covers areas such as the reproductive system, puberty, the menstrual cycle, contraception, and infertility
- Perfect for anyone studying for membership of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
New to this Edition:
- Updated with new topics on consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment for gynaecological procedures
- New topics on female genital mutilation
- Includes new high-quality images and full-colour illustrations.
- A new chapter on Recurrent Miscarriage
- Expanded information on Fragile X syndrome, drug interactions with estrogen, including new practical tables and diagrams
- Includes new contraceptive methods such as Nexplanon.
Table of Content:
1: Normal pregnancy
2: Pregnancy complications
3: Fetal medicine
4: Infectious diseases in pregnancy
5: Medical disorders in pregnancy
6: Labour and delivery
7: Obstetric anaesthesia
8: Postnatal care
9: Neonatal resuscitation
10: Obstetric emergencies
11: Perinatal and maternal mortality
12: Benign & malignant tumours in pregnancy
13: Substance abuse and psychiatric disorders
14: Gynaecological anatomy and development
15: Normal menstruation and its disorders
16: Early pregnancy problems
17: Genital tract infections, and pelvic pain
18: Subfertility and Reproductive Medicine
19: Sexual assault
23: Benign and malignant gynaecological conditions
24: Miscellaneous gynaecology.
Oxford Handbook Of Obstetrics Gynaecology 3rd Edition PDF Download.
You can download Oxford Handbook Of Obstetrics Gynaecology 3rd Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.