We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook Of Pediatrics 2nd Edition.
Now fully revised and updated with the latest guidelines, this new edition of the Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics is a compact guide to all aspects of acute and chronic paediatrics. The handbook’s team of specialist contributors and editors have successfully condensed many years of clinical experience into a pocket-sized compendium of clinical problems and treatment options.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Taking a child-centred approach to the subject, the authors have provided comprehensive coverage of areas such as neonatology, surgery, genetics and congenital malformations, and child protection in a user-friendly and succinct style. Sections are also devoted to covering the treatment of children in the community, and the psychological effects of illness on both the child and their family. All chapters have been updated for this new edition, with completely overhauled chapters on neurology and respiratory medicine, the latest management guidelines on inherited metabolic disease, further information on medical and research ethics, and enhanced usage of diagnostic and treatment algorithms. With practical advice and space for personalized notes, this handbook will be invaluable to all those involved in the care of the younger patient.
Features of Oxford Handbook Of Pediatrics 2nd Edition.
- Provides a child-centred approach to the care of the paediatric patient
- Includes hands-on advice on common dilemmas in paediatric medicine
- A convenient and practical guide to successful evidence-based clinical paediatrics
- A must-have resource at all stages of training and in various clinical practice settings
- App is available from the App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
New to this Edition:
- Includes completely revised chapters on neurology and respiratory medicine
- Covers management guidelines on inherited metabolic disease
- Provides further information on medical and research ethics
- Enhanced usage of diagnostic and treatment algorithms
Table of Content:
1: Practising paediatrics
2: Epidemiology and statistics
3: Clinical assessment
5: Emergency and High Dependency care
7: Practical procedures
10: Gastroenterology and nutrition
12: Endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism
13: Growth and sexual development
15: Child development
16: Child and family psychiatry
19: Infectious diseases
20: Joints and bones
21: Adolescent medicine
23: Paediatric surgery
24: Special senses
25: Genetics and congenital malformations
26: Inherited metabolic disease
27: Community child health
28: Child protection
29: Pharmacology and therapeutics
30: International child health
31: Paediatric ethics and law.
Oxford Handbook Of Pediatrics 2nd Edition PDF Download.
You can download Oxford Handbook Of Pediatrics PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.