We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook Of Tropical Medicine 4th Edition.
The Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, the fourth edition is the definitive resource for medical problems in tropical regions, and in low-resource settings. Comprehensive in scope, and concise in style, this portable guide ensures that you always have the vital information you need at your fingertips.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Fully revised and updated for its fourth edition, it includes branding new chapters on humanitarian crises, poisoning and envenoming, nosocomial infections, and antibiotic resistance. The paediatric illness sections have been expanded, and website links have been fully updated and extended. With the clear, easy-reference style of the trusted Oxford Handbook format, written and reviewed by an international team of clinical experts, this is a truly global handbook and an essential resource. Make sure you never leave home without it!
Features of Oxford Handbook Of Tropical Medicine 4th Edition.
- A comprehensive reference guide, in a concise, easy-reference style
- The authoritative guide to all essential information, from common problems to rare diseases
- A lifeline for all medics working in tropical environments and low-resource settings
- Practical evidence-based advice on diagnosis, clinical features, and management
- App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
New to this Edition:
- Fully revised and updated, with the latest clinical information and guidelines
- Contains new images and tables to enhance ease-of-reference
- Includes additional topics and new chapters on nosocomial infection, antibiotics, and humanitarian crises
Table of Content:
1: Management of the sick child
5: Chest medicine
6: Diarrhoeal diseases
8: Cardiovascular Medicine
9: Renal medicine
12: Endocrinology and biochemistry
15: Bone, joint, and soft tissue infections
16: Sexually transmitted infections
18: Multi-system diseases and infections
19: Mental health
21: Poisoning and envenoming
23: Health Emergencies in Humanitarian Crises
24: Obstetrics & Gynaecology -emergencies
25: Nosocomial infection, Antibiotic prescribing & resistance
Oxford Handbook Of Tropical Medicine 4th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Oxford Handbook Of Tropical Medicine 4th Edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.