We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology – 8th edition PDF Download.
Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology – 8th edition. In the current edition, many new tables, flow charts and photographs of specimens and microscopic view pictures have been added for better comprehension of the subject. Recent advances such as vaccinology of malaria and leishmaniasis, malarial drug resistance, new treatment protocols of different parasitic infections are the salient features of the book.
The aim of the contents of the book remains the same in this edition, that is compact yet informative and useful for both graduate and postgraduate students. Like the last edition, the present edition is also designed in a colourful format, which can be easily read and comprehended. Important points and terms have been highlighted by making them bold and italic. At the end of each chapter, the must-know facts are given as “Key Points” inbox formats for the quick recapitulation. Important multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and review questions from various university examinations’ papers have been added to test and reinforce understanding of the topics by the students.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology – 8th edition.
- Written as per the latest curriculum of MBBS and MD (Microbiology).
- Rearranges all the chapters in a sequential format and thoroughly updated and expanded to include new data.
- Adds the recent advances in each topic such as vaccine trials in Leishmania and Malaria, drug resistance in malaria. The new and fresh look reinvigorates the reading experience.
- Includes many new photographs, tables and flow charts.
- Rewrites the laboratory diagnosis, treatment protocols and prophylaxis completely.
- Describes important concepts for the preparations of postgraduate examination in separate boxes.
- Presents Key Points in a box format at the end of each chapter for last-minute revision.
- Arranges the whole content of the book in a bulleted format and uses subheads for increased readability.
Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology PDF Download.
You can download Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology – 8th edition PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.