In this article, we have shared the Review and Download link of Parsons Diseases of the Eye – 22nd Edition Ebook.
Description of Parsons’ Diseases of the Eye.
A trusted textbook for undergraduate students for more than 100 years, which also caters to the basic needs of postgraduate students and practitioners.
The book was first published in 1907, and on account of its clear and friendly presentation style as well as its authoritative coverage of ocular disorders, it quickly became a fundamental text for students. Since then the book has maintained its popularity with students through regular revisions and updates.
The 19th edition of this book was specially adapted to the context of the Indian subcontinent with a special mention of the infections that occur predominantly in this region. The 22nd edition continues this trend by presenting unparalleled guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, including the latest advances in the field, making the book more comprehensive and contemporary.
Features of Parson’s Diseases of Eye Pdf.
- Up to date for a brand new technology of readers with online materials together with full textual content, down-loadable photographs, video surgical procedures, OSCE and self-assessment instruments.
- Line illustrations and pictures highlighting anatomic particulars and customary ophthalmic assessments.
- Chosen references for every chapter facilitating additional examine of any given matter Highlights of the 21st version.
- Up to date part on refractive and corneal surgical procedure.
- Introduction of optical coherence tomography.
- The part on anti-VEGF brokers.
- Up to date info on infectious crystalline keratopathy.
- A new classification of corneal dystrophies.
- Latest advances on medical remedy in retinal ailments reminiscent of diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration and Overview of intra-ocular designs and supplies.
Contents of Parson’s Diseases of Eye Pdf.
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are
S-1: Anatomy and Physiology
Embryology and Anatomy
Physiology of the Eye
The Physiology of Vision
The Neurology of Vision
S-2: Ophthalmic Optics and Refraction
Elementary Physiological Optics
Refractive Errors of the Eye
S-3: Ocular Examination Techniques and Ocular Therapeutics
Assessment of Visual Function
Examination of the Anterior Segment
Examination of the Posterior Segment and Orbit
S-4: Diseases of the Eye
Diseases of the Conjunctiva
Diseases of the Cornea
Diseases of the Sclera
Diseases of the Uveal Tract
Diseases of the Retina
Diseases of the Vitreous
Diseases of the Optic Nerve
Injuries to the Eye
S-5: Disorders of Motility
Anatomy and Physiology of the Motor Mechanism
S-6: Diseases of the Adnexa
Diseases of the Lids
Diseases of the Lacrimal Apparatus
Diseases of the Orbit
S-7: Systemic Ophthalmology
Diseases of the Nervous System with Ocular Manifestations
Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Disorders
S-8: Preventive Ophthalmology
Genetics in Ophthalmology
The Causes and Prevention of Blindness
Download Parson’s Diseases of the Eye Pdf Free Download.
You can download the Parson’s Diseases of the Eye 22th Edition book by links given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.