Second Year MBBS consists of one and a half year comprising of three semesters which includes the Subjects – Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic medicine. There are many MBBS Books you can read in the Second year, but the best ones are always textbooks. About the MBBS Syllabus for the Second year, it is given as such to help you understand more deeply.
Pharmacology Books PDF Download
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology – KD Tripathi.
- Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates – Third Edition.
- Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics – 13th Edition.
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition.
- Case Files Pharmacology 3rd Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Rapid Clinical Pharmacology: A Student Formulary
- Medical Pharmacology at a Glance.
- BRS Pharmacology 6th Edition.
- Lectures Notes Clinical Pharmacology And Therapeutics.
- Oxford Handbook Of Practical Drug Therapy.
Pathology Books PDF Download.
- Harshmohan’s Pathology 7th Edition.
- Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition.
- Ramdas Nayak Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates Pathology – 2nd edition.
- Deja Review Pathology – 2nd Edition.
- Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States 9th Edition.
- BRS Pathology 5th Edition.
- Rapid Review Pathology 4th Edition.
- Netter’s Illustrated Human Pathology 1st Edition.
- 100 Cases in Clinical Pathology.
Microbiology Books PDF Download
- Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition.
- Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology.
- Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology 27 Edition.
- Essentials of Medical Microbiology – Apurba Sankar Sastry.
- Murray’s Medical Microbiology 7th Edition.
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology – 14th Edition.
- Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.
- Immunology at a glance 10th Edition.
- Medical Microbiology and Infection at a Glance.
- BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition.
- Lecture Notes Medical Microbiology and Infection.
- Lecture Notes Immunology 6th Edition.