We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance.
Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance provides a highly-illustrated, visual introduction to all aspects of sexual and reproductive health, from basic clinical examination skills to the management of acute Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and unplanned pregnancy.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Covering topics which are often difficult to access as an undergraduate or junior doctor, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance focuses on the fundamental principles in delivering effective contraception and sexual health care. It features high-yield information on the essential clinical topics covered in the Community Sexual and Reproductive Health (CSRH) curriculum.
Features of Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance.
Presented in the familiar, easy-to-use, at a Glance format, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance:
• Provides a quick revision of basic anatomy, physiology and clinical skills
• Offers balanced coverage of both male and female GU pathology, STIs and contraception
• Includes material on practical gynaecological procedures performed in the out-patient setting
• Presents a holistic approach to issues dealt with in this speciality
• Takes a global perspective by addressing SRH issues in different cultures and resource-limited settings
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/sexualhealth featuring a selection of case scenarios and interactive flashcards for self-test
This brand new title will provide an invaluable resource for medical and healthcare students, junior doctors, SRH trainees and busy clinicians working in other specialities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to use your textbook xi
About the companion website xii
1 Sexual and reproductive health fundamentals 2
Part 1 Principles of sexual and reproductive health 1
Part 2 Contraception 11
Part 3 Sexual health 43
- 2 Combined hormonal contraception 12
- 3 Progestogen-only contraceptives 16
- 4 Intrauterine contraception 22
- 5 Barrier methods 26
- 6 Fertility awareness methods 28
- 7 Emergency contraception 30
- 8 Male and female sterilization 32
- 9 Contraception for specific groups of individuals 36
- 10 Chlamydia trachomatis 44
- 11 Gonorrhoea and non-gonococcal urethritis 46
- 12 Vaginal discharge 50
- 13 Bacterial vaginosis 52
- 14 Vulvovaginal candidiasis 54
- 15 Trichomonas vaginalis 56
- 16 Syphilis 58
- 17 Genital herpes 64
- 18 Genital ulcers: tropical infections 68
- 19 Epididymal-orchitis and sexually-acquired reactive arthritis 72
- 20 Molluscum contagiosum and normal genital lumps 74
- 21 Anogenital warts and human papillomavirus infection 76
- 22 Genital infestations 80
- 23 Anogenital dermatoses 82
- 24 Viral hepatitis A, B and C 84
- 25 HIV 86
- 26 Sexual assault 90
Part 4 Reproductive health 93
- 27 Abortion 94
- 28 Abnormal uterine bleeding 100
- 29 Menstrual problems 102
- 30 Gynaecological problems in SRH 104
- 31 Pelvic inflammatory disease 106
- 32 Menopause 108
- 33 Sexual problems 110
- Index 112
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.