In the book “Textbook of Physiology”, a significant attempt has been made to meet all the goals as per newly framed MCI guidelines. It furnishes a complete coverage of the subject for students of all disciplines of the medical profession.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading Pdf’s (Link in Bottom) straight in your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Salient features of this textbook:
- The entire text including the figures has been thoroughly revised and updated for all topics so as to achieve the requirements of the competency-based undergraduate curriculum.
- Competency in each topic ((i.e. the student should be able to/must know areas of the study) have been added. Each chapter has been organized in the same way.
- Sub-competencies within the topic which can be taught-together-aligned have also been added along with the preview.
- New and modern concepts have been incorporated, simplified and presented so the text is easy to read and follow.
- Study questions have been modified as per the requirement of the new Graduate Medical Education Regulation of the MCI.
- Many more clinical pictures have also been incorporated for better understanding of the clinical concepts.
- Self-testing is encouraged by the provision of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) at the end of each chapter.
- This textbook contains 205 tables, more than 1350 study questions, 2500 MCQs and 825 figures including flow charts.
Textbook of Physiology AK Jain PDF Download.
You can download Textbook of Physiology AK Jain PDF by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Hello Medicos, We are Constantly Motivated to Provide You with the Best Medical Standard Ebooks to Enhance your Learning Experience.