In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology Q&A 1st Edition 2018.
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE: Pathology provides medical students studying for boards with a thorough review of pathology concepts. Co-authored by a pathologist and family practice physician, this robust test prep tool combines pathology with strong clinical correlations.
Reviews of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology Q&A 1st Edition 2018.
Nicholas T. Gamboa, MS-II (Second-year medical student, University of Utah School of Medicine)
…I AM VERY IMPRESSED …THESE ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS WASTE NO TIME GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT AND HIT THE HIGH-YIELD POINTS A STUDENT MUST KNOW… FOR THE USMLE® STEP 1 EXAM.
Amy Leshner (Fourth-year medical student, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine)
THESE PATH QUESTIONS REALLY TESTED THE CONCEPTS SUCCINCTLY AND DIRECTLY.
Features of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 1,100 USMLE style multiple choice questions and detailed explanations, classified by organ system and difficulty
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette and approximately 20% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE®-format
Walter L. Kemp, MD, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Pathology at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, having joined the faculty in July 2015. He has twice received the Golden Apple Award from the 2nd year medical students for the best instructor as well as the local Portrait Award for best support. Previously, he was the Deputy State Medical Examiner for Montana (2005-2015) and Assistant Professor of Pathology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2003-2005), where, in each of his two years as faculty, he received an Outstanding Teacher award from the 2nd year medical students. He is a graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine (MD, 1997) and University of Montana (PhD, Anthropology, 2014). Born and raised in Montana, he attended Carroll College, after the Air Force Academy rejected his application when they learned that he lacked a functional interphalangeal joint in his right thumb.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF:
1. Cell Injury, Adaptations, and Death
2. Inflammation and Repair
4. Diseases of the Immune System
6. Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
7. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
8. Diseases of the Cardiovascular System
9. Diseases of the Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
10. Diseases of the Respiratory System
11. Diseases of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
12. Diseases of the Mouth and Gastrointestinal Tract
13. Diseases of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract
14. Diseases of the Pancreas
15. Diseases of the Male and Female Genital Tract
16. Diseases of the Breast
17. Diseases of the Endocrine System
18. Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System
19. Diseases of the Peripheral and Central Nervous Systems
20. Diseases of the Skin
21. Mixed Items
Download Free Pdf of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology Q&A 1st Edition 2018.
You can download Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE Pathology Q&A 1st Edition 2018 by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.