Third year MBBS consists of one year which includes the Subjects– Ophthalmology, ENT, and Community Medicine. Ophthalmology refers to Eye, ENT is based on Ear Nose and Throat while Community Medicine is somewhat branch of Medicine but with detailed Epidemiology. Following are the best MBBS Books for Third Year and the syllabus for each subject.
Opthalmology Books PDF Download.
- Parsons Diseases of the Eye – 22nd Edition.
- Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology (Brad Bowling).
- AK Khurana Textbook of Ophthalmology.
- Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology 19th Edition.
- Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics, Volume-1 Light-tissue Interaction.