In this Article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology is a comprehensive and handy guide for sonographers, obstetricians, gynaecology and radiology professionals, and all technicians working in ultrasound laboratories who are interested in taking advantage of all the resources provided by this imaging technique. The book is divided into three sections which give information on a variety of relevant topics: Three-Dimensional Ultrasound Instrumentation and Technology. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF.
This section explains different ultrasound methods that can be used for three-dimensional imaging. It is complemented by a discussion on how to use the techniques in telemedicine. The Use of Three-Dimensional Ultrasound During Pregnancy. This section explains the methods used to assess fetal organs, behaviour and defects during different stages of pregnancy. The Use of Three-Dimensional Ultrasound When Evaluating Female Reproductive Physiology. This section covers diagnostic procedures for ovarian and uterine abnormalities and neoplasms.
Preface of Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF.
Ultrasound is a formidable diagnostic tool in obstetrics and gynaecology and is being increasingly used around the world. Several new technologies were incorporated in the last decades, including three and four-dimensional ultrasonography. Although 3D/4D technology is able to improve the diagnostic test accuracy of ultrasonography in several conditions, it is still not so popular, because machines with such technology are more expensive and because there is need of additional training before being able to manipulate the 3D dataset and to get used with the particular functions and terminology. Therefore, some professionals, particularly those who are not aware of all the potential benefits of 3D/4D ultrasound, still do not think it is time to move to this new technology.
Therefore, we decided to gather the opinion of several experts around the world, in order to summarize the evidence of the advantages of 3D/4D ultrasound and how to use this technology. We hope this guide, that does not intend to be comprehensive, will help professionals around the world to take best of this imaging technique.
The editors want to thank all the chapters’ authors for their valuable time and effort spent to write beautiful texts; fortunately, we were supported by fantastic contributors!
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF:
SECTION I: THREE- AND FOUR-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND:
INSTRUMENTATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Principles of 3D/4D Ultrasound: 3D Data Acquisition, Multiplanar Image, 3D Image and Electrical Scalpel (MagiCut)
- Specific Three-Dimensional Display Modes: 3D Cine, 4D, TUI, VCI, Omniview, SonoVCAD, and STIC
- Volume Measurements by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Telemedicine 3D- and 4D-ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
SECTION II: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN OBSTETRICS
- Assessment of Fetal Heart by Three- and Four-Dimensional Ultrasound
- Fetal Brain Anatomy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound Neuroscan
- Three-dimensional Assessment of Fetal Face
- Fetal Limb Volume: Its Role in the Prediction of Birth Weight and Evaluation of Fetal Nutritional Status
- Fetal Lung Volumes in Congenital Anomalies Using Three-dimensional Ultrasonography
- Assessment of First Trimester of Pregnancy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- The Assessment of Fetal Neurobehavior with Four-dimensional Ultrasound
- Applicability of Three-dimensional Power Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
- Fetal Malformations Detected by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in the Second Stage of Labour
- Three-dimensional Virtual Sonographic and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Obstetrics
SECTION III: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN GYNECOLOGY
- Uterine Anomalies by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for Assessing the Position of Intrauterine and Intratubal Devices
- Three-dimensional Pelvic Sonography of Uterine Masses
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in Endometrial Cancer and Polyps
- Assessment of Endometrial Receptivity by Two- and Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Ovarian Follicle Evaluation: Antral Follicle Count and Follicle Monitoring During Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Assessment of Ovarian Volume, Ovarian Follicle Count and Ovarian Blood Flow in Hyperandrogenic Anovulation
- Adnexal Tumors by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for the Assessment of the Pelvic Floor.
Download Free Pdf of Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
You can download Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology by links are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.